Tuesday, April 10, 2007

long time, no blog

My word it's been a while. Well, we're well situated in our new place in Lansdale, PA. Sqrl and I are painting now (our new day-job). And I'm still plodding ahead with the Pedestrian Propaganda Project.

In some very (VERY) exciting news... I was contacted almost two weeks ago (March 30th) by someone who found the PPP gallery in the colloquial "middle of nowhere" (that interesting building in Texas) -- which, incidentally, was about the last place I actually expected someone to find propaganda (especially considering all the very obvious places I tagged up). This person expressed great interest in acquiring more stuff from the PPP (thank you Ashley). So I put together a PDF file which contains the complete set. With this file, you can simply print up your own signs for your own (non-commercial) purposes (special thanks to CreativeCommons).

I am also going to order all the junk so that we can finally have a real printing studio in the house (silkscreen printing). Now I'll be able to make shirts at last! All very good. All very exciting. I'll post more when I get some pictures.

No comments: