Friday, February 09, 2007

Today we leave

We depart for our cross-country trip/move. It has been a nice visit -- lots of family time. It's kind of scary to actually be leaving. We are so loaded down with stuff that everything looks and feels saggy -- the back of the car is nearly scraping the ground.


As you can see in the photo, the tow-bar thing didn't work out (a disaster actaully). We are using a U-Haul tow-dolly. Everything is ready. Just a bit on the heavy side. Damn it's hard to move!

On a nice creativity note... while we were here, Zuri and I made some metal sculpture with our dad's MIG welder.

2 comments:

Kaiandkamryn said...

I love you guys...sad to see you go and happy you are starting another chapter in your lives. I cannot wait to hear about the trials and tribulations of this trip....have a safe and happy and memorable adventure (I get to live a little through you guys, I love it!) XOXOXO

andrewfrueh said...

yeah scary and fun... mostly crazy!