Monday, February 05, 2007

in LA

Well, we're in LA. I'm finally getting over being terrible sick. The big family circus has been fun, and in a few days we hit the road for our "real" road trip.

Before we left Arcata (p.s. you should check out our "Last Day" collage ), I printed up a bunch of small posters from the PedestrianPropagandaProject which I plan to paste up around as we travel. I must admit that I am a little nervous about pasting them up 'cause someone might steal my designs -- many people have said they want a T-shirt when I am ready to make them (I guess those are pre-orders). But their easy appeal makes me worry a bit about just putting them out there in the public. Today I am going to spend a little time researching copyright (as well as CreativeCommons) issues to inform myself about what I can do to protect myself.

1 comment:

Carole Free said...

As part of the Family Circus I wish you fondly a wonderful trip...much love, MO